Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One Month Later

Tommy hasn't posted since March - he has been waiting for me to post something becuase some people are calling Tommy a blog-hog. The truth is, I am blog deficient.

Here are some highlights from our lives:

- President's Day Snowshoeing with Justin & Alex.

- My dad sent us a box of citrus fruits from Arizona. I made citrus sorbet with my fantastic kitchenaid ice cream maker.

- I helped my mom clean out her attic. Many of the items were placed there circa 1980. Jessica, Andrea and I put on a fashion show. Morgan in a rouched green hippie dress. Jessica in a tailored blue striped bell-bottomed suit with red floral collar and matching red halter top. Andrea in a green flannel "lounge" outfit that my mom made (notice that it is one piece!). There was also a large box full of baby shoes.

- For Andrea's birthday gift I taught her how to make homemade pizza. Yum.






No comments: